Terms & Conditions and FAQs
If you have a problem, or are unhappy with your purchase, we want to resolve this for you, please get in touch and let us know as soon as you can.
- Under the United Kingdom’s Distance Selling regulations, you have the right to cancel the contract for the purchase of any item within 14 days of delivery.
- As soon as we begin the delivery process, you would not be able to cancel any contract for services carried out by us (e.g. postage and packing).
- As soon as we receive notice of your cancellation of the order, and the items have been returned to us in perfect condition in 7 days or less from the date of cancellation, we will refund the purchase price for that item/items. The refund doesn’t include the return postage costs unless the product is deemed faulty by ourselves.
- If you want to return an item/items, please re-package the goods securely and send them back to us within 7 working days of the item was delivered to you.
- For your protection we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service for returns, as we cannot accept responsibility for goods lost in transit.
- You need to contact us via email before returning items to us, as well as notifying us within 2 days of receiving your order if there is an item missing or damaged in your order.
If you are returning goods for reasons other than damage or defects, we will be happy to refund you for the returned items (excluding postage and packaging) providing they are returned within seven working days of receipt, in perfect condition and in their unopened, original packaging.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Refunds take 2 to 3 working days to be processed by The Stamping Shed
HEALTH & SAFETY
Items in our shop are not suitable for use by children and require adult supervision, due to potential choking hazards and cuts from sharp implements. Such items inlcude craft wire, craft blades, sequins, rhinestones, paper roses, beads, etc. Ribbons could cause strangulation if being handled by small children.
It is your responsibility as an adult to keep such items away from small children – particularly those aged 5 and below.